Do you need to close a company? Corplaw can help you do so efficiently and cost effectively, in two separate situations:
When your company has no assets or liabilities. In this case, we can assist in closing down the company by way of Voluntary Strike Off or Voluntary Liquidation.
When your company has assets or liabilities. Here, we help wind up the company via a Members’ Voluntary Liquidation or a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation.
To do so, we will:
– prepare the necessary resolutions and minutes
– complete all statutory forms and documentation
– arrange required legal advertisements
– introduce a qualified liquidator if needed
– liaise directly with the Irish Revenue and Companies Registration Office.
To close a company complete the Contact form by clicking below:
Sign up to our email programme to hear about our latest news and service offers.