The Companies Act 2014 (as amended) imposes important annual obligations on every company incorporated in Ireland. These include the preparation and filing of the Annual Return and Financial Statements.
Staying compliant with the Companies Act
To ensure your company remains compliant each year, Corplaw can arrange to:
– Monitor your Annual Return Date (ARD).
– Arrange the Board meeting approving the Financial Statements and draft the minutes.
– Prepare the Annual Return (Form B1) and submit to the Companies Registration Office with the Financial Statements.
– Attend to the convening or dispensing of the AGM.
Why is this so important
Non-compliance with the Companies Acts can result in:
– Two-year loss of audit exemption
– Late filing penalties
– Imposition of fines on the company and/or its officers
– Involuntary strike off
– Restriction or disqualification of company directors
Click to ensure your company always stays compliant:
Sign up to our email programme to hear about our latest news and service offers.